Saturday, July 7, 2012

Maybelline's HyperSharp Liner

New loots from Maybelline!  I am running out of my favorite mascara from this brand last week so when I got the chance to sneak at SM Makati right after my hubby's graduation, I went at Maybelline's counter right away.


While looking at the counter, one got my attention.  The Maybelline's HyperSharp Liner in color black.  It sells at 399 pesos or at least 9 dollars.  The super attentive sales person explained to me that this is one of their very salable products because of its staying power.  


My ever favorite mascara, Magnum Volume in Black and the HyperSharp Liner

Love the precision of the brush of this liner
Super fine line and can be built depending on what thickness you like



The sales person tested the product on me and after hours of window shopping and commuting home with the humidity and all it did stayed on my oily eyelids.  NO SMUDGING, NO BUDGING.  It dried faster than I thought after application.  This liner can be easily removed by soap and water or any make up remover.



I also tested this without a primer, but it didn't stay that much long.  With my uber oily eyelids it failed me on that.  So one (specially those with oily lids) must use a primer when using this liquid eye liner.


Happy  Saturday!


Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment