Thursday, July 1, 2010

China Glaze's Reggae to Riches and BM Plate 20

Yesterday was the inauguration of President Elect Noynoy Aquino. Our country was in a festive mode and of course we are hoping for a better nation under his administration (cross fingers). Yellow banners, confetti, people in yellow t-shirts were everywhere and I am one of those who displayed support by wearing a yellow t-shirt (tho I didn't vote for him *wink*). I am praying for a better Philippines and hoping that he will be true to all his promises.

And this is what I wore on my nails yesterday! I used China Glaze Reggae to Riches! Hmmm... I am not liking it a bit because, I just don't like it errr... you know, when you don't like things and you just don't like it at all for no reasons! Probably its the shade and shimmer.



in day light...

I stamped it with Bundle Monster Plate 20 with Konad special polish in white...




I had a hard time to fit the stamp on my nails... I really have to cut my nails short ;( !

That's all for now! Have a great yellow day!




6 comments:

  1. it looks great on u..
    sis, u just need to double stamped the design to ur nails..to fill the full length of ur nails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis its not sponge..its the claires mood polish... ganyan na tlga yan..LOL!! kapag nagmeet tau dala ka ng mga small empty polish bottle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if you didn't like it then i like it. its a really pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Thriszha: wow thanks hahaha! wala ka bang extra for sale sis? i like how it looked on your nails...

    @Becky: thanks for liking it ;) hmmm... i've got to try this polish again, maybe I'll get to like it the second time! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! sana dumating na yun BM plates ko.. =)

    ReplyDelete