Sunday, August 29, 2010

CG Designer Satin Swatch


Hi everyone! Here's the swatch of the China Glaze - Designer Satin from the Immaterial Gurl Set. I bought this from the Carefree Shopper and I say that Armie is a very good seller, transaction was so fast and she did gave me a freebie too :) ! I am very much excited to put polish again after a month because I got to grew my nails back.


I think that China Glaze is so awesome for bringing out mini bottles such as these babies. I can get to try all colors from the set for such low price. And here's the swatch of one of the six colors from the set, Designer Satin.


Shot at the natural lighting.



Outside with sunlight.


I love this color and the consistency is good, not too runny. The application is great also.

I played it with silver stripper which I got from sis Thrizia of FAB UR NAILS. Thank you so much sis. And put some blue stone on my thumb nail.




Hope you all like it... have a blessed Sunday everyone!





4 comments:

  1. sis thriszha super thank you!!! i am back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo whats the name of the color of that pink? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sonia its the Designer Satin from the China Glaze Immaterial Gurl set. thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete