Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Outfit Post

Haven't posted for awhile because I am so much busy with life. :)  I just want to share with  you my outfit yesterday and today at work.  I should have done posting outfits way back but I am so lazy to take pictures.  Hope you like it!


Mint Pinstripe dress, I got it discounted :P  (watch-aldo, ring-bazaar, shoes-primadonna)

Liberty Dress... I love the puffyness of the dress so cute!
(Bib necklace-borrowed, Bolero and ring-168 mall, shoes-Liliw laguna)

That's my officemate Ate Kong, we both wore stockings hehehe
Its February, the love month and I can't help but get excited, aren't you? :P


6 comments:

  1. love the 1st outfit!
    soooooo girly!

    in love na in love ang image,sis,a!
    ^_^

    first date?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty!!! though i dont like pink, the first pic made me like it a little...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super girly the first outfit! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are lovely outfits for the office. I like the 2nd one especially. :)

    ReplyDelete