Friday, August 14, 2009

The Body Shop's Olive Dry Oil Mists Review

Several days ago, I shared to you what happened on my visit to my dermatologist. I must say that what she gave me really works for my skin because within two days I saw improvement on my skin, those irritable rashes was gone and to my surprise my skin feels soft and supple.

I have also found a substitute to the lipid free liquid soap that my dermatologist had prescribed me...Cetaphil is very much likely to do the job!!! Thanks to Ohmygums for giving me the idea of checking this out! It's just that I am not used to taking a bath without bubbles teehee!!!!

And to my quest for natural products that would really give my skin extra moisture and nourish as well, I have come to a product that is very natural and I am loving it right now, The Body Shop's Olive Dry Oil Mists.

The Body Shop claims that it is a natural moisturizer for normal to dry skin. It also helps condition hair, and give it a silky shine. This product came from Italy and it is organic.

I love this product because though this is an oil based product, I am very much surprised that it is actually non-greasy... it dries fast and don't have an icky feeling after applying. What I also love about this is that it smells so fresh, actually it is addictive LOLzzzz!!!! FYI, I am loving this one compared to my Clinique and Victoria Secret Lotion.

After I've sprayed it on my skin.
See!!!! No shine (magic lolz!), this is after I've massage it on my skin!
And most of all no itching and reaction to this moment, maybe because it is organic! BTW I got this for free... I just used my TBS Love Your Body Card! I am so very happy that I want to get more for my future use hehehe! I am only saddened that in TBS stores here in the Philippines they don't have any variants only this kind.

For this product I'd like to give it 5/5!

Oh again everyone it's a Friday and enjoy your weekend!!!

Till next time bloggers of beauties!!!!

XXX

1 comment:

  1. I use Extra Virgin Olive oil as my body oil. I find it light and almost non-greasy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete