Friday, August 7, 2009

SMS

Yay! hello peeps! It's a friday and for me its a FREEDAY! Just like you... yes you, whose been slaving herself from work... friday is really a blessing! (wag kokontara totoo naman!) Hmm.. two days of no work and full play... what else can I do... but of course spend time with my family and go window shopping LOLs!

BTW, want to ask if there's someone out there who knows any liquid soap that is lipid free? Last tuesday, I went to my dermatologist because I noticed some rashes on my arms... allergies daw and she said that I should stop using all body products because it could aggravate the problem. Sigh! She recommended me topical medicines but halleur it's way too expensive... I just bought two of them and it costs me 1200+ Php!!!!! OMG! I really need to find an alternative to the one I'm using right now! Please help!!!! SMS!!!! Save My Skin!!!!

Thanks ladies I know you could help... I could always rely on you!

Bye for now... happy friday everyone!

XXX

3 comments:

  1. I think Cetaphil is lipid free but not so sure.. :) goodluck finding one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Too cute. I like your religion too by the way. Mine is similar. Ha! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ohmygums: thanks sis for the info... Im still searching and I hope cetaphil is a great substitute. Take care!

    @Sunshinemeg: thanks for the compliment. Im following too!

    ReplyDelete