Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I missed Blogging a lot!

Today is just like the other day!  I’ve got nothing else to do but wait for some youth organizations to submit requirements to get their registration certificates until five minutes to lunch break we were told that we have to eat lunch at exactly twelve noon.  Some kind of private office rules, geez, but I am not in a private office (annoyed)!  I could get a good laugh at the situation but also I got irritated at that moment because we ate lunch just five minutes earlier, how strict and annoying, really!  

Oh well, I have to let that moment pass and move on.  I am thinking, I really should enroll at David Salon’s short courses.  I search for beauty school in the internet and I saw David’s Salon, L’oreal Philippines, and Ricky Reyes School of Beauty and got their contact numbers and emails addresses but only David’s salon respond to my inquiry. I want to take up hair relaxing and rebonding course.  I have read in forums that it’s a good side line aside from being a make up artist.  It’s just that they do not have schedules on week ends and I really have to take leave from office to attend the training.  Their training fee is almost five thousand pesos, their training should be that good because I have to shell out hard earned money hahahah!  I want to start saving money, or I should say I should have saved money a long time ago.  I love shopping physically and thru on-line but I refrain myself from doing so.  I really have to do it this time!

I also want to take up make up courses but the tuition fee is very steep.  I also want to learn how to make jewelries and dress making!  But I do not have money!  Maybe I should sell some of my polish hahaha! 

 ****
Oh well, I got the chance to exchange my Ensogo voucher yesterday.  I got a 9 inch dark chocolate cake named Death by Tablea from Chocolat.  I am super excited to try it because it looked so good on the web (I am literally salivating seeing those yummy cakes) and also for half the original price, what can you ask for?



Tasting it?  Hmmmm….it’s an okay for me.  Not that fantastic!  I find the icing too sweet and bitter but I love the bread (cake) itself, it is so moist and chewy.   I gave some to my officemates for them to taste it too!  Some liked it and some like me find it too sweet also.

BTW, I bought another voucher from Metrodeal!  I hate me, for being an impulsive buyer haha!  Just when I said that I need to save money, how was that?!  But it’s just a small deal from Cheesecake etc. (smiling).

 *****
I am wearing Elianto in Racing Green on my nails today!  I love its shimmering color!  I buy nail polish no more.  I am just using my old polishes again and again, but I am not complaining because some of those, I haven’t even used.  I do not find time to do my nails anymore because I got addicted to the web when I get home from work, surfing and surfing for stuff on how to earn and save money hahaha, me being so silly!  I miss my colorful nails too, the compliments I get from office mates (vain)! 

 *****
I love the shirt I am wearing for work today.  It is from my cousin in Japan.  I love the print and style, so glittery and fab!  Also my officemate, Ate Mela, gave me two pieces of her light blue bracelet which she got from her sister from the US.  I suppperrr love it!  I bribed her with a piece of the chocolate cake I told you (evil laughs).

P.S.

No photos, just because I got lazy taking one! 

2 comments: