Friday, June 8, 2012

Instant Buttermilk Biscuit

I really am disappointed with this mix or I just did something wrong.  The only instruction with this mix is to put a 1/2 cup of water and mix it.  Grease the cookie sheet and put spoonfuls and bake until golden brown.


It tasted really really bland, I was hoping I would taste the same biscuits from Texas (a fast food restaurant that served chicken dish and my fave biscuits but was closed and I don't know why) but I was so dismayed :(


And this morning?  I re-heated it following again the instructions from the pack that said put it in a microwavable dish and heat for a minute.  I really don't know if I will burst into laughter or just hit it to the wall.  The biscuits turned rock hard, bwahahahah, REALLY!  I threw it in the waste bin with my money with it!  Grrrrr!



A little burnt on the sides.  But this is golden brown right? LOLZ


Disappointed maybe, but happy with my banana cupcakes weeee (read on with my previous post)!  I won't buy this mix EVAAAAHHHH!


Mwaaahhzz!


Elsa



























No comments:

Post a Comment