Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Simple Wednesday

I try not to put too much make up as much as possible whenever going to work.  I break out easily when I put too much coverage along my T zone.  I have also missed blogging about anything makeup too,  I have been challenging depriving myself not to go to malls and buy because I still have a lot in my stash.

Here's my Wednesday look!




I love strong eyebrows a lot.  It frames my face and make me look younger.  I just put on MAC concealer (only on my visible blemish), a thin layer of Maybelline liquid foundation, brown eyebrow powder, Revlon Brown eyeliner, NYC liquid eyeliner, MAC blush, NYX soft matte creaam in Milan and dust on of Loreal mineral powder.  And of course the BIG SMILE!

Hope everyone a wonderful day ahead.

Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment