Thursday, June 11, 2009

Creepy E-mail

Hey peeps!!!

It's an early weekend because tomorrow is a HOLIDAY!!!!

It's the Philippine Independence Day and we will gonna celebrate it by attending the annual event at the Luneta. I'm gonna share with you what would happen tomorrow but for now I want to share with you an e-mail that i just received from a friend and somehow gives me the creep!

Here it is...




I do not know if I'm gonna believe but I'll just do my research about the product ingredients that are harmful to human beings!

Happy Thursday!


Celebrate and be proud we are Filipinos!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I do know some baby products that contain harmful ingredients and one of 'em is J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is scary. but it's best to do more research though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that! ...need to read more info on that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga mga sis!!!! kakatakot kaya we have to read all the labels and ingredients from what we are using!!!!

    ReplyDelete