Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blessed month of June

June is over and hello to the month of July!!! Days have been so busy that’s why I can’t believe we are already in July! Many things happened, activities here and there, every day’s ranting and in a blink of an eye here is July!!!!


Missed blogging, really and as I’ve told you the reason was my travel in Cagayan de Oro last June 24 to 29 to facilitate in the Kabataan sa Mindanao Natin Convergence, where we stayed at the Gardenia Resort. That long that I was missing everyone’s blog so much! Cagayan de Oro was another ordinary city for me but people are very accommodating and of course the most famous Pastel of Vjandep and the white river rafting, some extreme sports eh!


One of the participants, Rusty, as we called him is very talented that all of us requested to have a henna tattoo. Mine was so cute that I had to call the husband to tell him I got one! After the tiring event we indulged ourselves for some coffee break at Candy’s located at Limketkai Avenue or whatever that place was and ordered some coffee and pastries.


(my henna tattoo still unwashed)


I ordered for cold blends (that's Kat as you can see!)

super dupper delicious cakes


That's Lindy and Kat


The next day we went shopping of pasalubong while my other officemates tried white river rafting (kakainggit nga eh pero takot talaga ako!!!). We visited the bakeshop where the famous pastel is being sold. I also bought some shawl for me and for my best friend who’s in Singapore right now!!!! Some sweet delicacies and Muslim inspired bags (so cheap that I have to buy 2!).


the ever famous pastel of vjandep


colorful shawls

printed bags


Very tiring month of June but still I am very thankful that God made all this possible!!!!
Till next time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment