Friday, July 6, 2012

Better Version of my Corn Muffins

Last night, I made another batch of corn muffins.  This time, it really is something I can be proud of and most likely to be compared with Kenny Rogers Corn Muffins.  

Same recipe with the one I last made but I had to modify some step by step procedure.  First I combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl then on another bowl the dry ingredients.  I also made the butter and sugar creamed a little longer, it made my muffins much tastier.  I also used full cream milk from Magnolia.

I also bought an oven thermometer too which costs me almost 250 pesos to make my baking more precise.  Maybe that's also why my corn muffins turned out much better. 

Lastly, I used paper cups instead of butter spray.  Here's the difference of the two muffins in appearance!


The first muffin is flat and lifeless nyahhha!

The first I made did not rose beautifully unlike the one I made last night!  I really should use paper cups all the time.

Beautiful isn't it!  And delicious too!
This batch I made 12 regular sized Corn Muffins!  And I am happy too, Yipppeee!

Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment